You're a growing Industrial Distributor or Manufacturing Firm or perhaps an Engineering company. You suspect you need Sales & Marketing Automation but you're not sure. Perhaps some of the following characteristics are familiar:
- Your Sales and Marketing functions depend upon disparate Excel spreadsheets to manage your lead stream.
- Your Sales Engineers are bumping into one another unexpectedly, calling on the same prospect
- You've considered implementing an ERP system but the cost and complexity of doing so is daunting
- The forecast for the coming quarter is hazy at best, if you can establish one at all
- Your ERP system has a poorly-designed CRM that sales reps refuse to use
- People are increasingly working remotely, yet the only tools available to them are office-bound and not collaborative
- You suspect no one really knows where some of your valuable leads really stand
- Talented people have to wait for the weekly sales meeting to raise good ideas --by then it's too late to capitalize on them
- The company's ability to grow is stifled by inflexible tools and the inability to quickly turn the ship around (pardon the nautical pun) as necessary
If any of the above define your reality, you've landed at the right dock.